The Bible Project
501 SE 14th Ave
Press & Media Inquiries
Need a Press Kit? Download it here:
FAQ - Top 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions
0. How do I download videos?
*Visit Download Videoclick on any video, and click on video details. You'll have an option to download once you have created an account and logged in.
1. Where do I send a check?Please send your check to the above snail mail address
2. How do I cancel my subscription?If you support us through paypal, you'll need to login to your paypal account and discontinue the donation.If you support us through our website, simply login and go to your My Account Page.
3. Are donations tax deductible?Absolutely! We are a qualified 501(c)3 Non-Profit entity. At the conclusion of every year calander year, we send out donation statements for tax purposes.
3. I’d like to translate your videos. How do I do that?We are glad you asked. Visit our "translators" page.
5. How do I get my poster, or free gift?When you donate, you are given the opportunity to create an account, go ahead and create one and you'll have some Bible Project Bucks in your account ready to be spent (or gifted to a family/friend).
7. Do you have DVDs?We are working on this, but are focusing on first releasing them to prison ministries that do not have internet access. We will keep you posted.
8. Bible Project for kids?We have a project that we are working on to make it easier to adapt our content for youth. However, we do not currently have plans to specifically focus on content for kids.
9. I’d like to hire the Bible Project for a project?We have animation studios we have worked with that are for-profit entities, and who come highly recommended by us. That said, we are not currently doing any private work.
10. Can we use your videos/posters in a sermon/classroom?Can you? We would be honored!